Tuesday, October 12, 2010

warm water and bathroom ghosts

dreamt I was driving home from class, but for some reason I was in western NY. The only tell tale factor was that it was snowing outside. That light, very few flakes of snow kinda precipitation, where it melts as it hits the ground. Also, when I walk into what was supposed to be my apartment complex, I had to pass by a pool to get to my room. Sitting on the edge of the pool with his feat in the water is my friend Paz, and in the actual water was Ana. I asked them what the heck? since it was so cold outside, but after dipping my foot in I noticed the pool was as warm as a hot spring. I told them I would be right back, deciding to run up to my room and get my swim suit.

When I got to my room, I decided to take a shower first. I was just rushing through, quickly putting on shampoo and soap, when I hear a whistling noise like "Oooooooooooo!" Then the curtains push into the tub, entangling me. I fight back, pushing them outward and screaming "OOOOOOOOO!" back, as if it is the way to deal with ghosts.

Next I am laying in my bed. I am not sure if this part was me awake or me dreaming I was in my bed, but I remember thinking "I should get going down there to meet them at the pool" and instantly saying to myself "no, it's too late, I have lost that part of the dream and shall never have it back. Even if I took myself down there, they would be gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment