Wednesday, October 13, 2010

rabbid rock


I was driving my car, but it was on a train track. It was deep in some mountain range, going around cliff sides and over large bridges. At one point the ground underneath the tracks collapsed and my car fell through the earth. When I came to, I saw I was in a dark cave. There was light coming from the hole I fell through, roughly 50 feet up, and a faint greenish glow coming from down one of the tunnels. I climbed out of the car and started waking towards the light. Eventually I reached the source: a room full of multicolored crystals, all faintly glowing and emitting a feeling of calm and warmth. I spotted a small cluster of purple quartz that seemed to glow more ferociously then any of the other materials in the room. And not just visually, I could feel the power coming from them. Like a moth to the flame I couldn't help myself, and slowly went towards the cluster. When my fingers came in contact, my flesh began to harden. Dark, rock like scales started forming all over my arms and growing up my neck, consuming me. Parts of it would harden into spikes. Eventually I was completely covered, my body deformed and barely resembling the shape of a human anymore.Then my brain went into overdrive. Images and ideas raced through my mind, thousands of them, in half a second. (I can't really remember what exactly they were, which may be a good thing) Instantly, I cracked. I started screaming, grunting, my heart pacing. All I have the urge to do is kill. I storm out of the cave, breaking through the earth as if it were paper, and begin killing everything. I kill my mom, my dad, my best and closest friends. I destroy cities. I crumble mountains. I just rampage until nothing is left, and then I lay down and become one with the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment