Friday, October 15, 2010

biking in circles

Not much is remembered about this one. I was riding a bicycle through an amusement park, looking for the parking garage where my car was stored. I circled the place multiple times and could not seem to find it. I ended up riding too close to a drop off that randomly was there, and fell over the side 20 feet down. When I tried to get up, I saw my left arm was mangled and tangled in the wreckage of the bike.


I woke up to the severe pain on my left arm. Every joint (shoulder, elbow, wrist, and every knuckle in my fingers) feel like they are being stabbed by frozen fire. The muscle in my forearm feels like it's been chewed on. This isn't the first time I have injured myself coming out of a dream, but damn does it hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment